Connects to any network
With built-in compatibility, Partner Manager supports all industry standard protocols to simplify connectivity with your trading partners.
Protocol support includes EDI, AS2, FTPS, SMTP, HTTP, EDI, X12, EDIFACT, HL7, Rosettanet, Tradacoms, and many more.
Stop! You don’t need a developer. With nothing hidden in code, Integration Manager puts the power and control of integrating applications in the hands of the people who need the data.
Browser-based configuration and management
No IDE Required! Partner Manager allows you to organize endpoints, routes, and maps – all without code. You can access your configuration while on-the-go from any computer, anywhere, anytime.
Complete end-to-end tracking allows you to monitor every step of your process. Alerting ensures you’re always aware of the status of data transactions with simplified errors that help you diagnose problems quickly.
Partner Manager runs on PortX, the complete Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) that was built for the rest of us. However, we believe that architectural decisions from the past shouldn’t define your organization’s future. PortX also works with today’s other leading ESBs such as Apache Camel, Mule ESB, WS02, and more.
Supply chain operations
- Quick views into transactions and complete routing rules.
- Visually design transaction flows without ever leaving the page.
- Transform data with DataSonnet.
- Develop reusable templates for efficient target and source configuration.
- Understand transaction status and details with seamless, user-friendly navigation.
- One click drill down into details of individual transactions.
- Troubleshoot and replay messages.
- Find transactions with metadata using the powerful search and filter tools.
Reuse your Artifacts
Develop reusable templates for efficient configuration with event driven architecture and content base routing.
Easy Search & Filter
Quickly find and resolve transaction processing issues with metadata search capabilities.
Resolve and replay failed transactions simply and quickly.
Partner Manager runs on the PortX platform.
Partner Manager can be coordinated with Integration Manager and Payment Manager as needed.