Multiple, complex deliveries of Mojaloop have provided us with insight into the practical challenges of a Mojaloop implementation and the subsequent DFSP onboarding. To simplify the process, ModusBox has developed an SDK which accelerates implementation.
- Reduces complexity in elements around non-repudiation and integrity of the platform
- Clarifies API specifications to avoid DFSP incompatibilities
- Offers specification compliant security
- Offers specification compliant HTTP headers and header processing
ModusBox also offers expanded features and Enterprise Support Contracts.
Contact us to learn more about these offerings.
A real-time payment network like MojaLoop requires secure connections between the hub and each participating Digital Financial Service Provider (DFSP). Manually configuring the IP whitelisting and certificate exchanges to secure these connections can be complex, time-consuming, and error-prone.
The Connection Manager from ModusBox adds clarity and accelerates the configuration process, eliminating multiple communications between parties that introduce complexity thereby reducing mistakes and simplifying operational processes for both DFSPs and Hub Operators.
With Connection Manager, you can:
- Coordinate setup of secure endpoints
- Easily exchange cryptographic keys for encryption and signing
- Automate the creation, sharing, and signing of certificates
- Standardize certificate creation
- Simplify signature management
- Audit change activity